Thursday, March 5, 2009

SOMEONE LOST

Sometimes I feel like I'm alone and no one can find me. I am a lost soul waiting to be saved from the pain I carry with me everyday. There's always something going on “when is it all gonna stop?!” I wanna scream. The more I try to discover what has caused me to feel this way the more I seem to lose myself. In the mist of the world I sometimes wonder why I'm alive. “Why am I on this Earth?”, I ask myself. The answers seem to always be unanswered and I'm left alone. Some people would kill to have a moment to themselves and take a break but I'm far from that state. I need to be around people, keep myself busy just so I can feel a sense of want from somebody. I don't wanna waste time wondering what could've or should have been I've done too much of that and I think its about time things change. But how will I make such a change? I mean even though I want to be wanted I don't know how to transition to something so new to me. I have to figure it out but how? Once again I'm lost in my own thoughts! This is getting out of hand, I'm gonna change now. From this point on I have to step outside of my comfort zone and recognize its my time to be free. Realizing I have to live in the moment because in this generation and day in age your life is the most cherishing gift you have. No longer will I be an outsider its time to live my life they way it should be and I'm not gonna let anyone or anything get in the way of that! I realize I can't depend on everyone to guide me I gotta make my own path. If I make some screw ups along the way it doesn't matter because I'm my leader and I'm in control!

3 comments:

  1. This is great.I love the fact that your not concieted with your work and alot of people can relate to this.Good job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one. Same here I get lost a times too. I feel neglected at times and even unwanted. The thing is when you ask yourself what you are hear for on earth some people dont discover until the end of their journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SWEAR 4 CHEESE that you must have tapped into my brain or something cuz I know exactly how you're feeling! You just gotta take 1 step at a time until you figure out who you really are!!!! Great Job Ray!!!

    ReplyDelete