So, next year I will be a junior. Its nerve-wrecking to think that I'm moving up to new point in my life. this is the time where everything I do counts the most and it's a scary situation. We have so many test to take to prepare us for the real deal. I know juniors now who have to sign up for an SAT to see how well they'll do for early registration for colleges. This year has gone by so fast and before you know it I'll be that junior going to take my practice SAT. The main thing that scares me the most about that is, I'm not really great with test and when it comes to taking a test I don't do so great. So now I'm starting to realize that some of my ways have in order to be able to go to a great college. I know next year is going to put so much pressure on me and I don't think I'm quite prepared for all the hard work headed my way. It's exciting just to know that I've made it another year but having to work a little more harder isn't quite easy for me.
Sometimes I wish I could finish school in a day or a week if that were possible boy how happy I would be.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How exciting! Make sure you take dual enrollment and AP classes which will help you get into college. There will be more pressure but you will be better prepared.
ReplyDelete