Tuesday, March 17, 2009
THEY'RE ALWAYS RIGHT
I hate when my parents seem to be right about everything. They always seem to know the answers to everything. I know I often question the certain choices and decisions they make but then I realize they are right. And that's what makes me sooo upset. Every time I make a mistake or I lie, I'm able to keep hide it for a while but not for long. Because some how they always seem to find out everything! I know I shouldn't lie at the time it seems right, but then I realize I'm wrong. Even though I have to suffer the wrath of my parents I'm glad they find out when they do so I don't have to stress about it anymore. I used to think they don't want me to do nothing but then I realized they have reasons for every mistake I make. They always tell me, “I was young too, and I've been through this before so I know what you're going through.” “And you can't out smart me, so don't ever try to pull one over on me.” Its the same every time, it never fells! The bad part is being able to admit their right even though I want to be right. I guess that's one of the many privileges of being a parent. You never want someone to make the same mistakes you did especially if you know what the outcome will be. You can't stop someone from doing what they want completely but you can offer your words of advice and hope they'll take what you say into consideration. If they know what's best for them they'll listen or they'll learn for themselves
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment