Friday, April 10, 2009
And Our Break is Coming to a CLOSE!!:(
Well I would say it was fun while it lasted but I'd be lying. My break sucked I haven't done anything but go over my best friend's house like 3 times and that's it. Both of my parents work so I have to stay home with my bad brother and sister. Let me tell you its the worst! I'm happy when we get a break from school but I hate the fact of knowing that I have to stay home with these two worrisome children. I always have to clean up after them all the time, I yell at them but it doesn't work, I can't get work done or nothing because of them. And on top of all of that the break goes by so quick, its like if you close your eyes and open them back up its over. Now its SOL time, which means work work work. And boy do I hate SOL time its overwhelming. I think spring break should be extended for two weeks that way we all can have more time to relax and prepare ourselves for the hard work to come. My break wasn't all bad I got to sleep, eat and watch tv all day. My three most favorite things! The great part about Spring is that it gets warmer which means new clothes which means SHOPPING!!! LOL I love to shop its my most favorite hobby. Well that's my break hope you guys had a nice one!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment