Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bestfriends

Friendships can be so complicated at times. I find myself always being the one getting hurt. I look back thinking of all the best friends I had. I've had about 6-8 best friends in my life. My first best friend will always be my best friend. We don't get to talk as much or see each other because I live here and she live in Ohio, but any time we get together we have fun. We continue where we left off as if I never left...I miss her so much. Then I had a best friend who lived like three doors down from me. We went to the same school, rode the same bus, and we always had fun. I used to go outside all the time with her. We even had our own little singing group and used to try and make up our own songs. It was fun but then she had moved and after while I heard she was spreading nasty rumors about me so my mom told her not to talk to me no more. Despite the drama that tore us apart I still have those great memories of us but I've grown up she's doing her thing and I'm doing mine. The funny thing is despite the drama and her moving she still has my house number. So whenever she comes back to visit she'll call me and come over just to say hi. It's weird because we really don't have much to talk about and I try to make the conversation not seem so awkward but it doesn't really help. Every time she comes its just so weird and I'm thinking like obviously she still really cares because I know if I moved away and hadn't seen someone in years I wouldn't come and visit them after all this time. It makes me laugh all the time because I've moved on and I don't really think of her but I think its nice she comes and visits. Anyway then when I got in middle school I became really close with this girl. We never hung out a lot outside of school but we were always together in school. We had a problem before which kind of changed our friendship a little bit. After that we weren't that close anymore but still talked to each other. Then we ended up going to the same high school, but then she moved so now she goes to a different school and I don't see her at all anymore. Even though were not as close and I don't see her anymore she loves me and I love her no matter what and we still keep in contact. Now I have my best friend Tam, are friendship is great. We went to the same middle school. We first started talking at the bus stop because we rode the same bus (this was sixth grade year). We never talked in school like that because we didn't have any classes together and we hung around different people, but we always talked on the bus and at the bus stop. Then seventh grade year we had become a little closer when she invited me to her birthday party. It was always me, her and this other girl. We were like the three amigos. Her and the other girl were closer but then Tam and I drifted apart from the other girl and started hanging out more. The other girl began talking about us and she was just acting funny. So Tam and I stopped talking to her. Even though we go to different high schools now we still make time for each other on the weekends and we talk on the phone like everyday. The thing I like about her is that she's very funny and she always keeps it real. Most people don't like her but they don't know her like that so they don't know what she's like for real. She's very outgoing so even though many don't like her, many love her as well. She's real cool and just fun to be around, she can be very loud and opinionated but I love that about her. She's like a big sister, she's my partner in crime, and I love her to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment