Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Tension Is Killing Me Softly

I really like someone, who used to like me, until he got caught up in this he say she say mess. It irritates me so much because everything was perfectly fine until I slipped up and told the wrong person something. Then they went to tell someone else and now he won't talk to me at all and it is bothering me very much. I try to put it off and get over him but its hard because we were real cool and I see him everyday. It just isn't fair because my intentions with him were very good and everything I ever told him was always one hundred percent real. Who ever was running their big mouth about something they don't even know about. They made me look so bad that now he barely even looks my way. Of course he believes them because he heard some made up mess from a friend and plus he doesn't know me that well. I figured that it would all blow over by now but it hasn't. After he confronted me about what was said he just asked me did I say it, I gave him an answer and then that was that. He never tried to talk to me about it just to see if I actually was lying. He made up his mind and stopped talking to me. The reason I'am so upset about it because I hate when I tell someone something and then they go back and switch my words and make me look bad, especially about something they don't even know about. I haven't said anything to him since because I felt that if he liked me as much as he did he would have come to me and tried to talk about the situation. Then again he doesn't know if it were true or not so he probably felt like I should come to him but I haven't so now he probably thinks I'm childish and the whole time I was trying to play games. When really I wasn't its just so frustrating I can't stand the tension. Maybe its time for me to speak up and say something. I do but I don't. IDK!!

2 comments:

  1. I see where you comin from....I hate when people try to switch up words and mess up your relationship with a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES GIRL! you need to styop telling me stuff because obviously they can't hold nun dont nobody ever wanne people doin sum right... HATERS!!! it seem like we can't have nobody in this school without drama.

    ReplyDelete