When I think of you I cry
the thought of you leaving makes me want to die.
Why did you have to leave
now I'm left to mourn and bleed.
Your departure came so sudden
how could I say good-bye to my beloved.
What am I going to do without you in math class?
without your help I don't think I'm going to pass.
Every morning when I sit in my seat
no longer will you be there with something to eat.
I love your company and your spirit
but your voice will I no longer hear it.
I've shared with you things I've never talked about before
and those conversations I will forever adore.
You've been there for me through many situations
but now when I think of you I feel frustrations.
Because the friend I had won't be there everyday
to make me laugh with something funny to say.
Your love for me and my love for you is like a token
so the bond we share can never be broken.
No longer will I hear you say “Hey boo!”
without you now what do I do!
You're like my best friend and my big little sister
and the times we shared I'll always remember.
I wish we could've gotten the chance to really hang out
but I hope there will be more opportunities that come about.
Because even though you're gone
you're never forgotten.
It sucks because I don't know when I'll see you again
but I want you to know that I MISS & LOVE YOU MEGAN!!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Raven,
ReplyDeletethis makes me sad.... I miss megan!
Haha I love the part about no longer hearing her say "hey boo!" ...so megan(:
Raven!!!! that's so sweet... and dont finish school wondering if you gone see her again because that's going to make it worse.. just tell yourself that she coming back
ReplyDeleteMegan is lucky to have such good friends.
ReplyDelete